CSR Activity for 2018
In its continuing support in the advocacies of Mission to the World Philippines Foundation Inc, Wellex Industries, Inc, together with its affiliated publicly listed companies, has sponsored a gift giving program last December 14, 2018 entitled ‘The Blessing of Giving’ in another arm of Ang Bahay Parola which is the Peace Home Center for Girls in Sta Rosa, Laguna. The company conducted games and handed out gifts and foods to the children and staffs. In return, the children gave a hearth warming performance as a way of saying thank you to the company.
On right side are the pictures taken during the event:
CSR Activity for 2019
The three publicly listed companies namely Forum Pacific, Inc., Wellex Industries, Inc. and Metro Alliance Holdings & Equities Corp., conducted a simple gift giving and feeding program to 81 beneficiary children, indigent families and Aeta friends at ICC Happy Valley Elementary School in Pampanga, with the help of ICC Phils. Foundation, Inc. last November 22, 2019. The theme of the 2019 CSR is ‘Sharing and Caring for the Children’ which aims to reach out to children who are in a remote area and needs love from the people around them.
ICC Phils. Foundation, Inc. is a residential Care facility for orphaned, abused and abandoned children that were rescued and referred by the government through the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD). They work & operate only from the received donations, grants, trusts of the people who love and care for the orphans.
We have chosen the foundation because of what they offer to children who need love, protection and guidance. Their goals are among the following:
1. To protect and ensure the children’s safety;
2. To provide the child’s basic needs and a family to call his/her own;
3. To connect each child with a caring sponsor who wants to established relationship with a child;
4. To provide quality education and vocational training for the child to the extent of his/her potential and desire;
5. To provide the child with care that will result to the child’s happiness and security in his/her formative years;
6. To prepare a child for a secure, fulfilling and productive future while preserving his natural culture and heritage;
7. To develop a Children’s Country Home Village, at any locality where needed, for the care of orphaned and abandoned children who through devotion and love, be self-
On the right side are the pictures from the said event.